vrijdag 4 augustus 2017

SUMMER!

Yes!
One week and then... summertime!
Heading for Schiermonnikoog, SchierSongFEstival! But first:
Castricum, in the centre of the town I will play with Mario a set round 6 PM. on Saturday July 15th.
And next gig will be at Café Genieten in Amsterdam-Oost at a nice restaurant. I will play there solo and sing some covers I didn't play for years.... some Sandy Denny songs and some Simon & Garfunkel songs... and ofcourse some own songs. I will play at this restaurant next Tuesday, July 18th.
On Friday Juli 21 I will take the train to Leeuwarden, north of Holland, to do this radio/ TV show and then... me and Mario will take the boat to Schiermonnikoog for the SchierSong Festival. Yes!



Last weeks I had some really nice gigs, like the Festival at Nieuwegein, really enjoyed that one :) Good weather, nice people, good sound...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate