zaterdag 18 februari 2012

on the road again...


Today I rehearsed with Frank and we sort of decided to go our own ways... I wrote some new songs and they sound a little dissonant and they are a little more complicated. This is not the style Frank likes, so that's why we made this decision. Feel sad about it, but I think it's a right decision. Frank goes on making his own music with his friends and I just go on the road again  to make music in my own way.  Frank stimulated me to play the guitar, he never judged my way of singing and playing, so I really could be myself and do my things.  I realize not many people appriciate my style or the way I sing. It's allright, all I have to say is : this is what I do, this is what I am. Now there's another woman who really stimulates to sing my stuff and this is Dzuana. I played many times in Tricky Theater and Dzuana is very open to every person who wants to show songs of their own. Unfortunately they have to look for another location, because Woody, the owner of the theater, has sold the boat. They have some options for a new location and I hope I will join them in the future.

Now another thing I need to tell is that drummer Dion today has arrived in Thailand.  He will travel around for at least four months. I will really miss him and I appriciated his positive attitude concerned my music and I hope  he will return and that he's gonna play with me again.



Something else I need to tell is that I played with really great musicians at a place called "The Tanker".
I don't know all their names, but the drummer's called Michael Vatcher.

this picture is taken by Carel, she organizes the sessions at The Tanker and she took this picture. Apparently she likes Poland :)) , but at the background you can see me playing the guitar.  

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate