dinsdag 17 december 2013

DWAZE zaken !

Singersongwriters from Amsterdam and the rest of the world, you all should try to get a gig at restaurant Dwaze Zaken.
First: this restaurant is a really good restaurant, and second: the people who work there are very friendly. Third: it's a beautiful place and there's a very nice atmosphere with a friendly audience and fourth: the location is right in the middle of our  city Amsterdam.
When I arrived at 6 pm, a  girl offered me a drank and showed me the tabel which was reserved for musicians.
I was impressed by the walls and especially by the toilets, look at the pictures how great this is !
most beautiful women's toilet of the world

most beautiful men's toilet of the world
I did this gig together with Gareth Evans-Jones, he played on cajon and did the backing vocals. I felt very comfortable when we first had a good dinner. 
Gareth

Me, yeah
setlist
We had a pretty good sound, unfortunally my brand new guitar didn't work again,( third time I have to fix it but  now I will bring it back to the musicstore and ask for another!) and so I had to play on Gareth's guitar.



After me another Dutch songwriter - André van Egmond sang his songs, he brought a nice bass-player with him and I had a good time listening to his music. 
André van Egmond




medewerkers Dwaze Zaken

So thank you all for this nice concert, I hope I'll be back soon. 

 
christmas tree

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate