dinsdag 4 februari 2014

Schizophrenia in The Waterhole Amsterdam

Didn't expect to play there, but I sang Schizophrenia last night. This song is produced by Glenn Hayes.
I met Glenn at a jamsession in Lijn 10 in Amsterdam and we played together my songs. After a week he told me he couldn't get the song out of his mind and he really wanted to produce the song. He did a good job ! Listen to it right here:




If you suffer from Schizophrenia or you know people who suffer from this disease, read the autobiography from Elyn Saks or watch the movie a Beautiful Mind. In The Netherlands you can be member of Open Geest.

Glenn passed away last year, very suddenly, I didn't expect it at all, he died from cancer in a few months. He was a good musician and i would have loved working with him. RIP Glenn Hayes. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate