zondag 4 januari 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year for all of us!
I think it's gonna be a GOOD year for everyone, i can feel it in my bones :)

Last Friday there was a SWANnight, I organize these nights in the Noorderparkkamer, Amsterdam and I am happy to tell you it was a wonderfull night, lots of musicians, good vibes, candlelight and we all put up a glass of prosecco to wish each one a happy new year. I feel still a little drunk, so excited I was!

Tonight is the night! We do our gig for the first time with the three of us! We played before at the Pekmarkt, but tonight we will play two whole sets! We start with two Sandy Denny songs and then it's all originals. Who are WE ? Jannet Fink, Mario Kaspers, Annette Vogel. WHERE?
Café de Doelen in the centre of Amsterdam! See you tonight!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate