woensdag 23 september 2015

Radio 5 IKON/ OBA Live / 8 oktober

Yes!
I am invited by this really nice show called OBA Live. It's a live radioshow in Amsterdam where interesting  people are interviewed and in between there is some music. On October 8th I will play there and you can watch the show that night! It will be the third time that I will play there and it's always a little party. Such nice people, very relaxing althouth it's a live-show. I don't know yet which songs I will play, but Mario on the bass and Jannet (violin) will play with me this time. There is a live stream on internet, all information you can find on the link below.
I am really looking forward to!

Donderdag 8 oktober van 19.00 - 20.00 uur. Music: around 19.20 uur and second song a bit later.

OBA Live

OBA Live: over cultuur, politiek, moraal en wetenschap van 19.00-20.00 met gasten en publiek rechtstreeks vanuit de Openbare Bibliotheek (OBA) in Amsterdam.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate