donderdag 15 oktober 2015

OBA Live radio 6 IKON


O yeah! This was a really nice night. After my schoolwork I went to the library and i was hungry and thirsty so I ate some cracks at the library and Mario brought some wine ...
The nice sound-engineer arrived around 6.30 pm and was NOT stressed at all when the bass didn't have any sound, just 5 minutes before broadcasting ( we were neither :) .
I was very very happy some friends showed up to enjoy us ( Hans, Gerrit, Auke, Flora),There was this interview with an actor and we had to play two songs. I must admit, we could do better, we missed Jannet, our violin player, but we did our best to play the songs Formless Creature and On the Corner, with just the two of us. Still, I think we did a good job, I didn't have monitor during the second song, so I had to sing a little bit louder, but I did not really care, the audience was nice and the people who work for this radio-station were very positive about our performance :)
After de gig we were invited to drink at the café just around the corner and so this was again a very nice experience !








Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate