zaterdag 12 december 2015

Zaal 100 / Room #100 / Amsterdam LIVE

Hi Folks
Every Friday night you can get some real good food for ONLY 8 euro's in 'Zaal 100' - De Wittenstraat 100/ Amsterdam.
You have to be there at 6 pm and usually there's also some live music.
 I was asked to play there yesterday-night and had a really good time with some friends and audience. After dinner there was first a nice songwriter called Zasja and I started round 8.30 pm.
Mario played with me and we played for almost an hour. I introduced two new songs!
 I am always very excited about singing new songs and a good friend of mine made a recording of this performance. The new songs start at 3 :20, and they are called "Those Words" and "Beggars".
The first song is a love song, my really first one :) and the second song is about a beggar in Portugal who gave me money when I was singing in the streets, this was a weird experience, but I loved it! 


Thanks to Eduart, the programmeur of this night.
If you like what I am sharing, you can support me by liking my page on facebook
Annette on Facebook  Thank you!
Etienne, a musician who's always giving good feed-back on my shows, he is like a teacher ;) 

My  friends Frits and Mario

My  friends Ria and Frankie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate