zondag 5 juni 2016

16 songs on a sunny afternoon!

We really did it! We recorded 16 songs in just one track on a sunny afternoon from 13.00 to 16.00.
What you hear is what you get!
At a little attic somewhere in Amsterdam-Noord there is this Studio 66. Hans Meijer is the engineer and there was a good vibe that afternoon because we played on an on with no drank and drugs, just some cold water and pepermint tea.
Hans put the songs on some CD's and now we are busy to make a nice CD cover.
I couldn't wait to show to the people we have a CD now and I was happy I sold some last Saturday on the PEKMARKT.
Lately we don't rehearse inside, but we choose to rehearse on the street, so we played several times on the market.
I have uploaded three songs on soundcloud so you can listen to the sound, hope you like it! I let you know when we made a nice CD cover.
If you can't wait you can buy the CD, just send me a message and I will send you one.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate