vrijdag 21 april 2017

Update march and april 2017

It's been a while, I've been pretty busy with my work as a teacher, and with rehearsing my new songs and of course the gigs. I've had some nice gigs. If you would like to join, you can find the tour dates right here: AnnetteVogel tour dates

I was in The Haque at a radio/TV show and we played live recorded some songs.
You can listen to CUT THE CRAP right here! (i just loaded it up)


I went with Mario to Utrecht to this nice café called Kopi Susu. We played for almost two hours and had a nice time.
You can watch the first song of the second set right here:




We'll be back at KINGSDAY!
Yes, we will leave Amsterdam and we will travel to Utrecht to play a full set at 2PM! We are really looking forward to it. Info about the café you can find here: Cultureel cafe

Another nice gig was at the Polish Library, I played with Mario and the fantastic guitar player Rei Satoshi. Again this was a nice event!



The organizer, Lulu Lightning, made a vid of this event, you can watch me after a few minutes in the vid, she did a good job by editing! Watch it here: 



A really good gig was at Einde van de Wereld, we really did not expect so many people there and everybody was so quiet when we played our music. I don't have pictures of this gig, but I need to mention it because this gig gave me a real boost.

Sunday is our next gig,it's in Castricum. We've been there before, it's outside in the middle of the centre and we will play there 'round 3 PM a full set.
And next: I will give a houseconcert on my birthday, some talented musicians will play in my living room and ofcourse I play myself. Hurray!
And last but not least, I mentioned KINGSday and as I said we will go to Utrecht that day and play there in café Kopi Susu. See you!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate