vrijdag 30 maart 2012

opnames maken / take tracks

I went to Frank S. to take some tracks. It was a nice experience but it made me really depressed when I heard what I did....I always sing together with my guitar, but now I had to play the guitar first and after that I had to sing. I really did not like my own music so first I decided to quit all my musical adventures for ever. But then I received this huge nice email from Frank and also he sent me a hardrock track of my song "Why does it take so long". I thought this was so freaking funny, I mean, I always liked to sing in a hardrock band, but I just can't with that very restricted folkvoice of mine. But here's the solution... just let Mick play the bass and Frank the guitars. I'm gonna try to put this track on my blog so you can listen and have fun.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate