donderdag 22 maart 2012

SWAN SingersongWriterAmsterdamNoord

A month ago I couldn't sleep and I was thinking about my gigs. Now we have here in Amsterdam the ASG ( Amsterdam Songwriter Guild ) and they organize everyweek in café Jet Lounge special singersongwriter evenings. This is a really nice organization, but café Jet Lounge is pretty far to bike.  I There are also some other places where you can play as a singersongwriter, but  I always go there by bike and sometimes I have to bike almost an hour to get somewhere. When I get home in the middle of the night I don't really feel that safe as a woman. So I thought it was a good idea to create a stage in the north of Amsterdam, the part where I live. I made a group on facebook: SWAN (SingersongWriterAmsterdamNoord) and I see that as a 'daughter' of ASG. On facebook I found Bruno, he's an singersongwriter/entertainer, and he liked to help me to find a place. Then Marjolijn wrote me a message that we could play in the Noorderparkkamer. This was a really nice offer, because this place is very special in Amsterdam-Noord.
Last night we had our try-out and it was a great night ! We had some great musicians and I still feel drunk and excited about it ! I put photos on facebook, I hope you can find them, you're always welcome to join SWAN on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726135824&ref=ts#!/groups/317746511601426/photos/


https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726135824&ref=ts#!/groups/317746511601426/

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=726135824&ref=ts#!/groups/317746511601426/

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke foto's, mooie plek. Jammer dat ik het gemist heb.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. woensdag 9 mei is er een nieuwe avond, same time, same place !
      Je bent van harte welkom !

      Verwijderen

Translate