zondag 27 mei 2012

Feestje Tatteljee

Last night we had a nice gig at the Baarsjesweg in Amsterdam. I played with Mick one set of ten songs. I'm amazed he learned the songs so quickly, he's real good guitarplayer.Frank, the studio-guy and Frank my other bass player came along and we had a nice time.
You can watch some of the songs on youtube or fandalism
Now it's a bit confusing to play with two bass players, I mean, Frank told me some time ago he wouldn't play with me anymore so in the meantime I am very glad I found Mick to play with me.
Now after one year playing together with Frank, he became a real good friend of mine and we still got some gigs together.
I'm looking forward to the return of Dion from Thailand so Mick and I can play together with Dion.
I still need another guitar or violin, although I problably found a violist who 's gonna play some songs with me.
I will play again on the 6th of June in Amsterdam. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate