zaterdag 24 november 2012

Rehearsel with a cajunplayer...

I met this cajunplayer from Utrecht and we already got some rehearsels together. Actually, I didn't expect that this instrument sounds so nice with my music, especially when it's played by this nice guy who seems to know a lot about borderlinemusic :)
As I told you before I tried to play together with some guitarplayers, I've had three now, but for several reasons ( distance, jobs)  it just didn't work out well. When I listened to the recordings I've been thinking about it a lot and finally I decided not to look for a guitarist anymore. So now Arjen has showed up and I look forward to do some gigs with him, hopefully this will work out.

Another thing I'd like to tell you is that I got a call from the Noorderparkkamer and they would like to talk with me about SWANactivities. They asked me if I would programm musicians to play on a Sunday afternoon every two months. I have to think about it and talk about it with some other people, so if you want to know what's going on, just keep in touch with my other blog www.songwritersamsterdamnoord.blogspot.nl 
or the SWANfacebookpage:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/317746511601426/

Find me on FAcebook: https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Annette-Vogel/298815123524320

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate