zaterdag 1 december 2012

My BFF is a hooker

Today I rehearsed with Arjen and Mick again; it was a good rehearsel. The funny thing was that we we were playing Psycho Killer, just before I started singing my song Schizo and now we will start this song with a short introduction of Psycho Killer, and end this song with only a few measures of the Psycho Killer song.
I always loved David Byrne, but it's been a long time I listened to his music. Actually now I don't think his band isn't really that good, but still I like his voice, which is always out of key, (like mine )and I like the female bassplayer a lot. Anyway, this month we got some gigs to play and I am really excited about it because I feel good and I just wrote some new songs like 'My BFF is a hooker". Don't ask me why I like to sing about psychokillers, schizo's and whores and all that dark side subjects, maybe you will understand if you read my autobiography. (If you are interested, just send me an email.)
Anyway, I will understand if you think this song takes too long ( four minutes), and the vid is just ugly( but that's exactly what I ment to be). Tell me what you think of it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate