donderdag 4 april 2013

SWAN ( Song Writers Amsterdam Noord)

Last night I went to the Noorderparkkamer to present Song Writers Amsterdam Noord.
I was very happy that this time Baltazar came over to help me with the sound. Things were a bit different this night. Me and Ellen didn't need to work at the bar this time, but Carolien came and she made the coffee, tea and helped with all kind of jobs.
Some neighbors helped me with light, tables and that kind of things. This night there were a lot of songwriters I didn't know. Unfortunality two songwriters didn't show up without canceling,  but there were two others who showed up without signing in so that made everything all right.
It was a great night anyway, very intimate atmosphere.

Okay, before I left home my family told me not to wear this hat, not to wear the pyjama, but I didn't listen... but now I have to admit... it doesn't fit.... it was fun though :)


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate