maandag 20 mei 2013

What about the Future ...?

I don't know what the future will be, but I have planned some really nice gigs.

I will play at the Irish Pub Mulligans in Amsterdam on May 23 at 8 pm and last Saturday we decided I will play some songs of Sandy Denny ( Fairport Convention). Now it's been a longtime I sang these songs, so I have to try them out, but I love her music so much !

Irish Pub Mulligans Amsterdam

I am very happy that the musicians I play with are supporting me to sing my songs and also sing the folksongs, these songs is where I started, where I came from.





In June I will play at The International Songwriters Festival in The Hague and I am so happy that I will play in an Irish Pub again. It's called O'Casey's and I will play there at 7.30 pm
Earlier that night I will play at Ned Kelly's.
It's gonna be a great festival with many songwriters from all over the world so I hope you will come over and support.


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate