maandag 23 januari 2017

Guitar broke... but ...


Most embarrassing thing happened in my musical carreer. While I was performing, my guitar no longer had no sound. I just had put in a new battery  so that couldn't be the problem.  It was also not the cable. Wel, l then I changed again the battery, but no, still no sound....A lot of stress of course,  but fortunately  I could borrow the guitar from Martijn van Spankeren.
Next day I brought my guitar to music shop to let  the instrument be fixed.
And they called me this afternoon ....
"Annette, I do not know how to tell you ..." somebody said.
"Oh no....  there goes my very special expensive and  beautiful Taylor," I thought and I needed to sit down, already in shock..
"I spent a lot of time with your guitar, took everything out to fix it .."
Oh my god, and I already wondered how many time it should take to save for a new guitar.
 "... but I could not find anything ..",  the voice said.
"Oh,that is strange," I said, having in mind where i was gonna get the money to buy a new one...
"But ..", he continued ".. I found out what it is ..
You had put your battery in your guitar in the WRONG WAY. "

Well.. shit happens. but you don't know how happy I was that I only put this stupid battery upside down and now I got my guitar back! And I will play with my lovely bassplayer next Friday in a nice pub, we will play for more then an hour, own songs and hope to see you there watching and listening how we start the weekend! See you!
AnneTTE in Pakhuis/AMSTERDAM


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate