zondag 15 januari 2017

HANNEKES BOOM/ Amsterdam

Hannekes Boom
...is really a great place to go. You can drink, eat and the location is very special!
You found yourself surrounded bij the rivers and they've built up the place just with useful garbage. Really special and very populair so you should make a reservation on Sundaynight to have a good dinner there.
When Mario and I arrived the bar people were very friendly, offered coffee and made us feel very welcome. We started to play at 4 PM, we had to do our own sound, but it was allright.
We played two sets, first set 50 minutes, the second 30 minutes. People upthere liked our music and the atmosphere was very relaxing. Afterwards we had a good dinner for free.

Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of our performance but I do have a picture of myself on the toilet because I felt that I was wearing a crazy late seventies pants :))



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate