donderdag 25 februari 2016

Amsterdam - The End of The World - Einde van de Wereld

I have been playing several times on this lovely boat. The boat is called "Einde van de Wereld" and yes , it's somewhere at the end of the world... somewhere on the river (Het IJ)  in our lovely city Amsterdam.
You can eat there really good foot and... good music.

As I said, I have been playing there before, and this time I played  with Mario on bass and we played just one set, because there were also some other lovely songwriters playing that night. We did a good job together although Mario lost his head, hat I mean... it was too hot to wear a hat like that on stage :)))

Rei Satoshi is a great guitarplayer, she organized this guitarnight. She played her songs with Andries Zwart(guitar) and later on she played with  Marloes Klaasen. Marloes  is a lovely songwriter and she plays as a duo with Rei. They call themselves Cattitude.

Jim Marsdon, a very nice guy from Londen, living for many years in Amsterdam, got a great voice, and he played some covers with so much energy! Me and my friend Barbara sang with him (just as audience) and I had a great time. Of course I will tell you always how great and lovely and good my musical times are, but I am really serious about this one.

That is because I love the End of The World. This boat is a good restaurant. The people who work there are mostly volunteers and they are so relaxed, I can recommand everybody to come over.
Find out yourself!! Click here: Einde van de Wereld

Hope to meet you soon, I will come back there for sure!





Marloes en Axel

Rei en Marloes


Andries en Jim


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate