zondag 14 februari 2016

Recording @Zozos



Last Friday-night I hardly didn't sleep so I was a little depressed when I woke up in the morning. I first thought I didn't have energy to make some recordings that night, and actually I wanted to cancel the whole thing,  but Mario was so excited and also Jannet wanted to come over so I decided to go and guess what,  I am so happy I didn't cancel!  I had a great night with my friends Mario and Jannet and Johann,the owner of the studio,  is such a nice, sweet and relaxing man! I really enjoyed being at Zozos!

I met Mario and Jannet at Central Station and we cycled to Studio Zozos, it was cold and rainy but at Zozos it was warm and cosy. Zozos is the studio of Johann Grunwald, a drummer and engineer. We asked him to record our music because he did last year when we played at Paleis Der Weemoed. I think he did a really good job that time,  so I asked him if he wanted to record us again and fortunallity he invited me to come over.

So last night we  played some of our music and recorded the music in just one track. Sometimes we had to start all over again because some trains passed by :))

We had a nice time together, very relaxing! We brought some red wine and played very concentrated our songs. The sound was very good while we were playing, in spite of the thundering trains...
So we played from 7 pm to 10 pm without taking a break and recorded 5 songs.
After that me and Jannet had fun by singing and playing with the turning chairs :)


Okay, I am singing competely out of tune on the turning chair, who cares anyway... but... I must say that I have learned already so much from Mathilde Santing her singing lessons. I have had only three lessons now and I had to think about her all the time when I was singing my song 'Those Words ' . I never sang that song so clear and in tune, I have no idea how I did it, but I was thinking about everything Mathilde told me to think about.

So, i came home a bit late but very satisfied and next week we will mix the recordings and i am gonna think about what kind of vid i will make.

Thank you Johann, Mario and Jannet! XXX





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate