maandag 18 januari 2016

Café 't Suisje in Amsterdam-Noord

Really. I  had a nice little gig in Café 't Sluisje with some other musicians!
This café is close to my house and yes, it's a nice place! The night was organized by Cindy Peress and she invited me and some other musicians to play there.
I played there before and I wished I could tell Hanie, my neighbour,  about it. Hannie has passed away a few years ago, but he always went to that café (and played there on his accordeon) .
 He promised me that I would play there some day ... ever... So now I did and I played with Mario on the bass.
 I just listened to the recording Mario made and I think we played a good set. The last song was dedicated to Hannie, I think he listened from heaven :)
Hope I can play there again because it's such a nice place. Thanks everyone for being there, thanks Cindy and audience and other musicians, i think i am still drunk ( or again :)) and i just go on with what i am doing: expressing my heart.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate