zondag 30 december 2012

Hans Teeuwen talks about singersongwriters

Tonight I will play at café De Doelen in the centre of Amsterdam. I hope that Mick and Arjen and I will have a nice time together and I hope there will be nice people to meet. However, we need to concentrate on the songs because we planned to play the full setlist in one hour. It's really great Arjen likes to play with us on his cajun. Anyway, I am not a woman of 'I am great, you are great, they are great', I am a woman who likes to protest and act like everything is allright. I am  the singersongwriter of what Hans Teeuwen is talking about. Except for the fact that I won't wear a hat.
(I used to  try to wear a hat, but it gets really hot in my head when I wear one while I am singing, so from now on I will never wear a hat again ( I think ...:) )
As usually I don't know what I shall wear for a  night like this, so when I drank some coffee at the HEMA in Amsterdam-Noord I told my friend that I feel kind of depressed, especcially about being a singersongwriter.  I mean, a singersongwriter wants to be heard, to be seen, to be on a stage. But what if nobody shows up but yourself ?
"You should listen to Hans Teeuwen", he said, "and then you will feel better. "  And so I did.
 I must admit, now I feel a lot better.

 Hans Teeuwen and singersongwriters ( sorry, in Dutch)

Well, despite the comments of Hans Teeuwen who likes to shoot me down I just bought ten plectrums and I made a setlist for tonight, so we'll see what will happen... Yes, I feel much better now ! 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate