zaterdag 8 december 2012

So... what's gonna happen tonight...?

I lost my voice last week but I just found it back :) So I will sing a few songs tonight at a party of mrs. Desiree Schillings. Every time when I am gonna play somewhere for the first time I can't help I have some expectations. Totally wrong ofcourse, but can't stop my thoughts.
I didn't play for at least a week and  just a minute ago I sang some of my songs while I was thinking what I will tell about these songs tonight. Probably I will tell nothing about it...
Anyway, I would like to start the set  with  Song for the Addicted since I got this phonecall from a musician who is clean for over one year now, but he's got a hard time. His medication doesn't work good. Now I have met many addicted and ex addicted and so I know this is a really tough problem.

Tomorrow I will let you know how the gig was...

1 opmerking:

Translate