zaterdag 14 mei 2011

Singing all day

Well, yeah, just rehearsing all day. My fingers are really painfull.
Yesterdaynight I went to the studio all by myself and I tried some new songs.
On 9 th of July I will have another performance on a festival: Zomaarfeest.  I hope Frank will enjoy me.

http://zomaarfeest.wordpress.com/

Go Now
It's a song about my little brother. Well, when he was only 17 years old my parents were fighting on Christmas Eve. So he left home and walked into the night. With his best friend he broke in  and stole some coca cola bottles. But then the police came and hunted them. He got arrested and slept in jail that Christmas night... He never did anything wrong again.... I think....
Maybe you found the other version of Go Now on youtube. I play that one without plectrum and in Fism in stead of Em.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Translate